These muffins are my families favorite muffins right now! They are soft and so yummy! From my 3 year old to my adult children, they all love them.
You know those recipes that you find that you know you are going to memorize because of how often you make it? Yep, that’s what this recipe is for me.
I know that when I make them, they are going to be gone within two days, but it’s so worth it.
Ingredients you’ll need
- Baking Powder
- Ground Cinnamon
The original recipe calls for the egg to be room temp. I can’t say that every time I make this that my egg is room temp. My kids typically ask for this in the morning before school, so it rarely happens that I have time for my egg to be room temp.
It also calls for whole milk. We like 2 percent milk in my home, and I’ve always used that when making these.
- You’ll want to preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray your pans with nonstick spray or line them with cupcake liners.
- Combine all the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the wet ingredients. I like to mix/scramble my egg before I mix it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the same bowl with the dry ingredients. Stir until there are no lumps remaining. It will be runny.
- Fill your prepared muffin tins 2/3 of the way full. I like to use a cookie scoop.
- Bake! For the mini muffins I cook them for 12-14 minutes. The regular size muffins will be for 20-24 minutes.
- Once baked, let rest in pan for 5 minutes before removing them.
- Place on a rack to cool.
Did you make them? Let me know what you think of them and how long they lasted in your house!
Thanks for being here, in this space with me. It brings me so much joy providing for my family (even though I hate cooking) and to be able to help others do the same just fills me with joy.
- 2 cups flour
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 lrg egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a separate bowl: milk, egg, melted butter and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well until no lumps remain. It will be runny.
- Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full of batter.
- Cook: For mini muffins bake for 12-14 minutes Full size muffins bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest in pan for 5 minutes.
- Place muffins on cooling rack to cool.